Tuesday, September 25, 2007

On their way!


I have finished my socks; collected monkey stuff; anguished over what Cookie pattern and yarn to send and finally boxed it all up and sent it off to my partner! (And forgot to take a picture of the final package!) Here are the finished pair,however. Knit in Wollmeise Spice Market. Loved the yarn and the colorway! They may be on their way to your house!!

This has been a wonderful swap for me. I LOVED the Monkey pattern and am looking forward to receiving my very own pair! Also looking forward to trying another of her patterns. Thanks for organizing this swap! I'll definitely do it again next time around!!

Happy Knitting to all!!

8 comments:

Knitting in Pink said...

Oh! I hope these are for me! : )

Anonymous said...

Those are great for fall!

sock lover said...

oh yummy Wollmeise, they look beautiful!!!

Courtney said...

Those are beautiful!!! Love them
:-)

Isobel said...

They are the colour of my maple trees right now, just in time for fall, your swap pal is very lucky.

Jen C said...

wonderful rich colors@!

Frieda said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I have to get some of that yarn in this color.

gilraen said...

I really love these! But then I love them all, Monkey's are just georgeous socks :)