Monday, September 17, 2007

Cookie A pattern secured!

I remember seeing a couple weeks back that someone was facing a $22 shipping charge for her order of a Cookie A. pattern. I hope she was directed to Cookie A's website to order a download. My new security software at home has issues with Pay Pal, so I had to order from the office, but I was able to download, and forward the pattern to my home. Hopefully, she was able to resolve her problem.
I'm just two rows from the heel on my pal's first sock in a Merino yarn. Hopefully, I will finish it and the second sock about the time my yarn order arrives. I'm gathering my treats in a little heap, and hope to be ready to send everything the first part of next week. This is too much fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, That was me, and yes somebody directed me to cookie A's website where I was able to pay and download the pattern. Thanks for your concern.