Wednesday, September 19, 2007

On a long trip

I just started my monkey socks this morning, when I had to go on a long trip for my job. I have once a month to travel 7 hours for a 3 hours meeting! This was just the perfect day to start on the socks - wasn't it?

I decided on this hand-dyed merino superwash-sock yarn as the colours should fit my pals preferences and as I thought they were just perfect for pal-socks!


I had a nice trip while knitting, making notes for the meeting and listening to some podcasts!

So I hope, that between those who like this colours - is my Pal :-))

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Very pretty colors, close to the ones I am using.

Laura said...

loooooooooooovely!!!

ICJ said...

I love the colorway! Are those for me? ;-D

Isobel said...

wow

B said...

Great progress - your pal will like these.

LaLa said...

I love the colors! What is that yarn?

Gedanken zum Tee said...

Hey - I'm glad so many of you like the colours! This gives me confidence to go on knitting ;-))