Tuesday, September 11, 2007

monkey see, monkey swap

I see all these beautiful monkey socks and despite my best searches through my stash, I've had trouble finding the luscious fall colors that I want to use. So I went over to the Loopy Ewe and found the perfect thing. If you are my swap partner, no peeping! Remember, we are pretending that you don't know it's me. Of course, while I was there some yarn jumped into my cart. Cough. Well it was at an introductory price and it seemed a shame to pay for shipping for just one skein of yarn. If you snoop around on their website, you'll find it. Hint: The company is in New England.

I've also purchased one of the monkey items. The others are going to take some tracking down.

Do you realize, this is going to be my fourth pair of monkey socks? I'm going to have change something up! How funny that the monkey socks turned out to be a bit addictive.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I believe this is 6 pairs for me...very addictive indeed.