Monday, September 10, 2007

Thank you Secret Pal

To my Secret Pal -

I just want the entire Monkey Sock community to know that you all are fantastic, but I think if it were not for my secret pal, I would have gone "bananas" this weekend.

My daughter was severely cut at school and had to be hospitalized. My secret pal emailed me throughout the weekend checking up on me and she kept me sane!! The good news is my baby girl has stabilized and will be home tonight! And Secret Pal - I will NEVER forget you!! THANK YOU!!

Hugs from our whole family!!

(maybe NOW I can have a peace of mind to actually knit... I don't think I want to send my pal just a bunch of yarn! lol!)

3 comments:

Isobel said...

I am so glad to hear that your daughter is doing better, what a terrible weekend you must have had. How nice to have a monkey pal who kept you in her thoughts and actions.

Courtney said...

I am so sorry to hear that, how did she cut herself? I will make sure to send good vibes your way
:-)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could say it was a silly accident, unfortunately this was done to my child. But right now the good news is she is home, safe and stable. And thanks to my monkey pals, my knitting and crochet sisters and family and friends I know that the good spirits will carry us through - thank you EVERYONE