Wednesday, September 19, 2007

All Done!


Well, my Monkey socks are done; I have all of my monkey items purchased plus the pattern and yarn, so I'll be getting my box off to my swap partner in just a few days! I've had so much fun with this swap! I've just been knitting socks for a very short time, so I was a little nervous about it all, but am SO glad that I signed up. The pattern was a pleasure to knit and boosted my confidence in the whole sock knitting arena! I can't wait to make more Monkey socks as well as trying other patterns I once thought too difficult. I sure hope my partner enjoys her socks. They are knit with Wollmeise in the Spice Market colorway. I admit, they are going to be hard to part with!!!

6 comments:

Gedanken zum Tee said...

Lovely socks and I have to admit (even after more than 100 socks) that this socks much more delicate, than the pattern is! But that's just the fun!!
Eve

Courtney said...

OMG love those colors.

gilraen said...

Oooohhhhh Spice Market is fabulous and your socks are georgeous!!! :)

Eva said...

They're fantastic, and your pal will love wearing them!

Mary said...

Those are really nice!

aj #2 said...

I. Love. Those.