Thursday, September 13, 2007

On target!

I ordered yarn for my secret monkey pal. Actually, I ordered two for her. I found a hand-painted yarn in a colorway of Banana with Chocolate Syrup that was too "in-tune" with our theme to pass up. Not wanting to offend her with my sense of humor, I also picked out a Trekking Pro Natura wool and bamboo blend in a suitable color, I hope! Her blog revealed that she likes wooden needles, as well as circulars, so I snagged a couple of the new Knit Picks Harmony fixed circulars. They look beautiful, so I got some for me, too. Finally, I think I've figured out how to send an anonymous e-mail so that I can contact her. Poor little thing has probably been crying herself to sleep at night, thinking she has been neglected. Fear not, Monkey Pal! Fun stuff is headed your way!

No comments: