Saturday, September 15, 2007

Almost Done!

My monkey socks are almost done for my Monkey pal. I have never used the tofutsies before and I can't say it is my favorite yarn, but it is very soft. It has a tendency to split and I found myself unraveling to pick up a split stitch. I love the color which my camera has not justice to. It is a little richer with the hot pink....I have found some really precious monkey things which I won't reveal here. Just a little hint....these Monkey socks have travel many miles each day as I knit in the morning and the evening...ummmm.....could I be one of those crazy commuters?


4 comments:

Courtney said...

Love the color, very cute :-)

cindybmw2004 said...

I love this yarn....what size needles are you using? I normally use size 2.

scappyhappy said...

I used a size 2 but I think next time when I knit them out of the same yarn I will try a size one. These seem a little more open than I think I wanted.

gilraen said...

Hot pink!!! Lovely!!! I found it a real chore knitting with this yarn too, I've still to do the second Tidal wave!