Sunday, September 9, 2007

Monkey pal are you out there?

I've started my first sock, having received this lovely yarn in the post on saturday (postman woke me and the cats and the husband up as he shoved it viciously through the too small letterbox, but as it was sock yarn I didn't mind too much!). I spent most of saturday evening sitting with it wound round my feet while I unskeined it into a manageable ball. I got to watch the Last Night of the Proms while I was winding (Land of Hope and Glory 'n' all that), so it wasn't too much of a chore. Now I'm 2 repeats in and it's turning out lovely, stripy but not too regular. Hope my pal likes it.

I've not heard anything from the person who is making me socks yet though. Are you out there?

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

OMIGOODNESS...that is so ME....beautiful yarn....lucky Pal