Thursday, September 13, 2007

A Lil Something for My Pal

Whoever she may be.

I already finished her socks and I started looking for gifts to add in her package. Then it hit me! Why not make her something else? I've been wanting to learn how to sew for a long time, (the last time I did any machine sewing was in 7th grade), and I found the perfect fabric when my mom and I went to the fabric shop.

It's a DPN needle case, sans the ribbon. I haven't found the right ribbon for the closure. But I think I've done a darn good job considering it was my first sewing project in years! I hope she likes it!

3 comments:

sock lover said...

Thats adorable, how can she not like it? :)

Janice said...

Oh perfect!!! What a great idea! It turned out great.

Courtney said...

I love it, very cute...hmmm I have a brand new sewing machine that I never use... hmmm