Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Monkey Goodies Came!!!!!! (last week)


My monkey package came in the mail last week!! Due to multiple technology difficulties I have not been able to show off my goodies... So here they are! My socks are beautiful. I wore them to work last Friday and showed them off. Thank you so much Laura! I love it all, even the little addition that your son sent (by the way I love his new hat).

To my pal, though I don't think you know who you are, your socks will be done soon and your package on it's way!


I'm moving my blog to www.creativefibergirl.wordpress.com It's a pretty background but not much else yet.

Amy

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, yay!
I'm so glad it got there and all safe and sound and you like everything! I had so much fun doing this!

holly said...

Cute! What is that yarn she sent you? It looks yummo!

Laura said...

Hey Holly-
the yarn is ShelbyB designs, Hogwarts collection, Crookshanks Colorway.


HTH!

Laura :)