Friday, September 7, 2007

Hi To The Group!

I just wanted to say hello to everyone! This swap is proving to be a blast. I've done some shopping for my pal and have left her a couple of notes to say hi and to let her know that I'm real.

I won't be posting any pictures of the socks until I mail them to her, because I don't want her to have any hints as to my identity. I will say that they're going just great! No problems at all, and I'm getting ready to do the first heel. This is the first time I've done one of Cookie's patterns, because I usually don't use patterns for sock knitting. I had heard about the Monkey socks before, but this is the first time I've even seen them.

I'm so glad I joined this swap. Huge thanks to the Swap Mother for organizing this tremendous effort and keeping track of all of us. I think you deserve a pair of socks knit for you (at the least) by way of thanks for what you've done for us.

Keep up the knitting and monkey buying, good friends!

No comments: