Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wearing my Monkeys for Halloween

My monkey socks arrived on Monday, and wow they couldn't be more perfect for Halloween. The socks were knitted in Posh Yarn's Lucia (30% cashmere, 70% merino) by my wonderful monkey pal Claudia, the colour is Bergamot.
I can't thank Claudia enough for her generous package and my amazing "pumpkin" monkeys, which I will be wearing all day, they fit like a dream in width, length and most importantly around my leg (no to tight and yes they do stay up - love that).

I will post more pictures tomorrow on my blog.

2 comments:

gottaknit said...

Great socks... I am so glad you go spoiled...

Melissa Deutsch Scott said...

Wow! That is a gorgeous colour. I'm an orange monkey, so have def. flagged that yarn for future. Thanks for sharing. Mel