Thursday, October 18, 2007


I got my monkey package the other day! It had been a really shitty day, and I was so surprised to find my package waiting on the porch when I got home. It came all the way from Switzerland-if I interpreted the return address correctly. My monkey pal put together a wonderful package...my socks are gorgeous, in my favorite shades of purples, greens, and blues. The cute monkey was immediately kidnapped by Emma and named...Emma. She lent her to me very reluctantly so I could take pictures. I also received a cell phone sock, a monkey tissue pack, cool chocolate banana candy, a beautiful card, some Opal sock yarn, and not one but two Cookie A. patterns! Thanks, Eve!

My own pal's monkey socks are done and most of my monkey gifts are ready. I need to finish a tiny bit of sewing, and hopefully my package will be able to head towards its new home on Monday. I've been procrastinating on finishing. I'm blaming tech week at the theatre, but at least part of it is just laziness. I've set myself a deadline, though, so Monday my package will head north.

1 comment:

Gedanken zum Tee said...

I'm so glad it got there in time! And if I could send you a surprise on a bad day - how good is that?
Have fun with emma!

Eve