Friday, October 26, 2007

HELP! Please Walk Me Through the Heel Flap

I've finally been able to set aside some time to knit now that the baby is napping but mama brain is in full effect and I don't understand the heel flap instructions on the Monkey pattern. If anyone out there has the time, could you walk me through it? I could just muddle through the pattern but I'm trying to finish these up this weekend and I don't want to mess up and have to unravel and restart. Thanks in advance my Monkey friends.

4 comments:

Mary said...

The heel flap is easy. How far have you gotten?

Rosie said...

I got up to the "first set up row" instructions (k16) then was immediately confused by the "turn work so that WS is facing" and the second set up row instructions. I know it's probably soooo easy and I'll feel really dumb once it's explained but it's just not clicking right now so, help!

Mary said...

ok it can be confusing. When it sayds to turn it means as if that was the end of the row. just look at it as if you only had the 32 stitches

Mary said...

So how is the flap coming? ;)