Friday, October 12, 2007

Hooray Monkeys!



After a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad morning and beginning of afternoon I came home to a package on my front porch! My monkey package from Samantha had arrived with a beautiful pair of socks, that fit perfectly, and bunch of other great stuff!




A little bag that she made for me herself! Some beautiful Fleece Artist sock yarn (always wanted to try this!)and some other fun things as well! You can see the little hand in the picture going for the ouch less hair ties, stitch markers (they're rings at the moment, but I am going to steal them back while she sleeps)! Genius idea. There would have been chocolate in that picture, but it had to be tested first and unfortunately after a couple of tests it was gone. She also sent some Sonic Death Monkey soap from Lush, note cards, cute little monkey magnets and cacao nibs (going to have to hide those from the hubbo).

Thank you so much Samantha for making a bad day good =)

1 comment:

Dotty said...

The yarn looks yummy! I have that exact Monkey fabric in my quilting stash! Maybe I should make myself a project bag.