Sunday, August 19, 2007

Paitently Waiting...

I'm so excited to have received my sock pal & I went right out and started shopping for her. I found her a lot of great monkey things, but I wanted to find the *perfect* yarn for her socks. I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. Actually, I couldn't even find exactly what I was looking for online so I ended up ordering her custom dyed yarn in the exact colors that she loves. Now I sit and wait for it to arrive..paitently...

...yeah right! I'm really ripping my hair out in anticipation!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I cant handle waiting for things I order, the anticipation and constantly watching the mail box is enough to drive you mad.... It is especially bad when the day comes when you think you are going to get your yarn, you rush to the mail box, open it and...and...you find nothing but adds. :-( I am sorry that doesnt help any huh, can you tell I recently fell victim to the late yarn arrival
:-)