Tuesday, August 28, 2007

10% off for MSS3 Members at Yarn Lust!

Hi All!
If you're still trying to find the perfect yarn for your Monkey Sock Swap Pal (and I know I am!), please come on over to Yarn Lust. I'm offering 10% off your total purchase from my Etsy store (including the shipping cost) for MSS3 Members :) Please enter the code MSS310off in the note to the buyer section, as well as your registered MSS3 blog address & name when purchasing and I will send a new invoice to you with the adjusted amount!

Cheers!
- Rosalynn

1 comment:

Laura said...

Rosalyn,

I'm DEFINITELY going to keep your yarn in mind for my buddy. Just have to wait a couple paychecks. you know how it is. I need ot pay rent so I have a place to PUT my yarn, right? hahahahaha I have a blogger account that i signed in as but my real blog is http://knittingcrochetingquilter.typepad.com