Sunday, August 19, 2007

I've Got My Monkey Pal But I Need Some Advice

Hello Everyone,
Thanks Rebecca for all the hard work. I've touched base with my Monkey Pal and I've chosen the yarn (will order online tonight). But I've been looking for monkey items one the web and what I've found so far doesn't appeal to me. It's either "wildlife fund" items with real-life monkeys, or babyish monkeys for nurseries. I was looking for zany, fun, cartoonish monkeys. I used to see these things everywhere and now that I'm looking, I can't find anything I like. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

chrispy said...

go on etsy they have lots of stuff.

gilraen said...

Yes I got mine on Etsy too :)

Courtney said...

I got some things at Borders, they had a whole bunch.

Renee said...

Etsy all the way. I even got my custom dyed yarn there.

The Last Yard said...

I ordered some things from an Esty shop and also found some stuff on Ebay