Wednesday, April 4, 2007

One for you, one for me...

I thought I better post on the progress of my socks, so here they are. These are only my second pair of socks to ever make, my first pattern to ever knit, and my first time to use a graph. So I have been spending a little time at my local yarn shop sponging from their knowhow. I learned how to make toe up socks and I just finished the heel. The yarn is from Lorna's Laces, and I would like to spout about it's weight and whatnot, but I don't know enough about knitting to do that (I've only been knitting six months). All I know is that the yarn is pretty. Don't you think?

And in honor of someone getting these as a gift, I decided I needed to get myself something as well. I ordered this sock project bag from Jennifer at her etsy shop www.colorfullife.etsy.com. I love it. It has a drawstring top and a divider inside. Guess that means I have to keep making socks......

1 comment:

KrisW said...

I love Jennifer's bags!!! I have one, and she's making me 4 more...one for me, one for a friend, and 2 for secret pals...
Congrats on your Monkey Sock, too! :)
Very nice! :)