Friday, April 27, 2007

The Monkeys Are Here ......

This arrived today , I could hardly wait to open it,






Everything was beautifully wrapped.....




It seemed such a shame to rip them open .......





but I forced myself .... the monkeys in a barrel are so cute, and what about the tape measure , it now lives in my knitting bag ......oh the knit picks options cables , size 40" and 60" , now I can knit moebius (or is the plural moebii ? ) to my hearts content.







The monkey pad is sweet , but what about THE SOCKS ??? they are knit from the softest merino wool that I have ever felt , I wore them yesterday afternoon and they are so warm and cozy ........









I have a monkey tea towel and potholder (far too nice to use ) and the wool is so soft and the most exquisite blue . I am , honestly , what my daughter would call ' gobsmacked' (quaint expression !! ) , this is the most wonderful package , thank you so much Lynn for all of the thought and effort you put into this , not to mention all the knitting !! , and thank you Rebecca for hosting this swap , it has been such great fun , all raring to go on round 2 now ..
Ronnie

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh so very nice.....congrats...isn't it fun opening packages? Funny, I don't want gifts on my birthday or Christmas but these swaps....give me more