Sunday, April 29, 2007

Monkey Business - Package Etiquette

Monkey Swap One is coming to an end, only one day left.

Tomorrow is the last day of the swap and only half of you have posted pictures of received packages. So that means that either there are several packages still in route to Monkey Pals or you have not posted pictures of the packages you have received. If you haven't posted pictures please do so soon, soon, soon! We have a few nervous monkies wondering if their packages made it to their pals.

2 comments:

KrisW said...

I haven't received my socks yet, but I heard from my secret pal via email, and they'll be on their way soon. :)
I can't wait for Round 2!!!! Kris

Cheryl said...

I am so excited for TWO, I already have some Monkey things and I think the perfect yarn is in my stash....thanks again Rebecca for spearheading this