Saturday, November 10, 2007

They've arrived!

I went to the sorting office and picked up my Monkey package today. Thank you Angela!


The box contained lots of goodies, including an amazing dishcloth with a monkey knitted into it. I've only been able to find white or ecru dishcloth cotton in the UK, but they are far more colourful in the States. What an incentive to keep my kitchen clean! There is a cool Monkey stick puppet kit (how did Angela know I have a weakness for funky foam?) a Monkey bag and some luscious Lorna's Laces in Daffodil. Again, a blinding choice in colours! the postcard shows a map of Oregon, where Angela lives. (I've just realised I could have included a postcard of Northwich in my parcel for my Monkey Pal AJ. As it was, I forgot to include the lengthy letter I had written, like the true idiot I am. Sorry AJ!)


Inside the box were some stitch markers including a monkey one. Inside the bag were gorgeous purple Monkey socks. They feel so soft!

Thank you Angela!

Nic www.talesfromtheplain.blogspot.com

1 comment:

GirlyWithATwist said...

You are very welcome!!! And to think the package only took a week to get to England from Oregon. Not too bad. The socks were made from Knit Picks Gloss which is a 70% merino wool/30% silk blend.