Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Monkey's Arrived!


I got the most wonderful package in the mail yesterday from Beck! (And just in time with the weather turning cold and my toes in need of more yummy hand knit socks!!) The colorway is perfect and all the fun extras made me smile from the inside out! I will have more details on my blog in the next few days once my life settles down a bit... This has been a very fun swap. A big Thank-You to those who organized it! Looking forward to another Monkey swap in the future!

1 comment:

scappyhappy said...

Oh..I am so glad you liked everything and the socks fit! I knit them almost entirely on the train going to DC each day from Fredericksburg! I had fun too. My daughter lives in Reisterstown so maybe we can meet one day! I will get you your pattern once I get back from FL. I will leave tomorrow morning and won't be back until Monday. Take care and enjoy! Iva