Thursday, November 8, 2007

I Got a Box of Monkeys!

I received the most wonderful box from the best Monkey Pal ever, ANA! Along with my Monkey socks, which are gorgeous in my favorite colors of pinks, blues and violets, I got Cookie A.'s Flickr pattern and some beautiful Seacoast Handpainted Yarn in -- guess what color -- pinks, violets, blues and greens! I can't wait to knit my socks!

Monkey goodies were aplenty as I unwrapped package after package. I got some adorable stitch markers, a darling notebook, some bookmarks, a monkey tape measurer, a pin, some Snickers bars (my favorite!), and the cutest ever bag in a bright yellow, green, white and brown monkey pattern. I'm tellin' ya, I have been richly spoiled! Thank you so much, Ana! The thought you put into my package was enormous, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

I promise I'll get pictures of my yummy goodies up either here or my blog, or both, over the weekend. Since the time change, I leave for work in the dark and don't get home until after dark. Oh, and to make matters worse, I broke my arm last Sunday. It was a clean break and should heal neatly in 6-8 weeks but, in the meantime, no knitting! And, typing with one hand sucks big time!

Thanks again, Ana, for being a marvelous monkey pal!!!

Kristy

No comments: