Friday, May 11, 2007

Monkey Sock Swap One SOCKS ARE HERE!!!

Monkey Countdown: 18 Days Until Son's High School/Homeschool Graduation!
Now, the Monkey Sock Swap News!
I received a wonderful surprise from Debbie, who was my secret Monkey Pal from the first swap. I knew I'd be receiving my socks a wee bit later than the others...and it was SO worth the wait!!!!
I'll post pictures this weekend, but these are the MOST softest and beautifully knit socks I've ever had...in fact, these are the FIRST socks that someone else knit for me. They fit perfectly. More blogging to come in a few days, AFTER the high school drama production this weekend, which I'm very involved in this week. Thank you so very much, Debbie! Your thoughtfulness, your gifts (more on that later, with the pics), your gorgeous socks, and kindness are most appreciated.
To the rest: Knit On! Happy knitting to you...
Kris in NH

No comments: