Saturday, June 16, 2007

They are here, they are here, they are here!

When I saw a box on my step from Michelle I wondered what in the world she could be sending to me. You see I'd been the one doing the sending in SP8 and we've kept in touch ever since. I've watched her sock knitting skills really take off over the past year and when I opened the box and realized what it was you could have knocked me over with a feather! They are just gorgeous and accompanied by such fabulous goodies that I feel thoroughly spoiled. The socks are a perfect fit and the colors are just gorgeous. It'll be my first pair of socks made with STR.

A little over a year ago I attempted to make some sock blockers with craft foam and they've been serviceable but they don't make for the nicest photos so I've been oggling "real" ones ever since but they just never made it to the top of my shopping list. These beautiful wooden ones from the Loopy Ewe are nicer than I imagined. They'll make it much easier to photograph my socks in progress and of course they're perfect for blocking those gift socks. Thanks so much Michelle, you've definitely gone above and beyond the call of duty!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

My goodness, you ARE spoiled!!! What a terrific package!