Friday, May 30, 2008

Swap Goodies



Jess was my swap pal and she did an awesome job putting together my package. She made the beautiful monkey sock bag and dpn case for me and there were stickers and a monkey pot holder and kitchen towel that have already been put to good use. A great Cookie A pattern and some gorgeous Farm House sock yarn. The best part of course was the socks aren't they cool? They are the purless monkeys in Socks That Rock "Pink Granite" colorway. I had actually been lusting after this colorway for a long time but hadn't had a chance to buy it yet so I'm totally in love with how it worked up and they fit great! Thanks so much Jess N. for such a wonderful and thoughtful package!

1 comment:

gilraen said...

A wonderful and georgeous parcel!! The STR looks fabulous in the Monkey pattern :)