Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Wonderful Monkey Package


Look at the wonderful swap package I received from my Monkey Sister Pam aka Yarn Goddess . I have known Pam for over a year now through reading her blog and through emails. I was totally surprised when I found out that Pam was my Monkey swap pal, she did the most wondeful job hiding her identity from me. Pam totally spoiled me, just look at all the lovely goodies she sent me, beautiful yarn, sock monkey knitting tote bag and sock bag and the most wonderful yarn, Noro, Lorna's shepperd sock yarn, Schaefer Anne and Colinette Jitterbug. I also received two sets of Sox stix which I have really wanted for ages and lots of other goodies. Pam knitted my Monkey Socks in Posh Yarn in all my favourite colours, they fit like a second skin and feel so soft and comfy on my feet. I have been so lucky both in this swap and the last swap to have such wonderful partners both upstream and down. I am really looking forward to the next one.

1 comment:

gilraen said...

A wonderful package!!!!! Enjoy :)