Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm a Happy Monkey

Big Thanks to Iva for a fantastic monkey package! She really went above & beyond. She knew about my past experiences with swaps and wanted to make up for them. She did not have to do that, but I'm so glad she did :) Here are all the goodies I got:
A stuffed monkey, a monkey card holder, checkbook cover & bookmark. A monkey drinking cup that was filled with bit-O-honey candy (yum) and bright yellow star post-it notes. She then went to my Loopy Ewe wish list and got me Great Adirondack Silky Sock yarn in my favorite colors (I can't wait to try this yarn) and the awesome red Loopy tote with the "sock yarns don't count as stash!" tag on it. I LOVE it. I also love the socks she knit me. They fit great and the color is beautiful. They're knit with Dream in Color Smooshy in the Butter Peeps colorway.
Thank you again Iva, you're the best pal!

2 comments:

gilraen said...

Oh that's a lovely parcel, she did you proud indeed!!!!

scappyhappy said...

Renee...I am so glad you enjoyed your package! I had fun doing it. Sometimes it is just your time to shine and this was it! Happy Knitting! Iva