Thursday, December 27, 2007

Monkey Sock Wrap-Up

I have been working with several of you stranded Monkeys privately and contacting participants who have not sent their packages and left their pals stranded. Just to make sure that I have not overlooked anyone who has not received a package, PLEASE EMAIL ME. The names you use for Blogger do not always line up with my list of your real names and I have no way of figuring out who you are.

Please touch base with me. I have a list of angels who have volunteered to help out. And, if you are not on my angel list and would like to help please let me know.

Thanks,
Rebecca
Monkey Sock Swap THREE Hostess

3 comments:

sock lover said...

I e-mailed you! ;)
aka Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hi

I emailed you too.

Sheryl Bailey (martina)

Mary said...

I would love to be an angel if you need me too