Tuesday, April 29, 2008

MONKEYS HAVE LANDED

My monkeys arrived. YEAH!!!! AND are they lovely. My pal is Dotty and I received those lovely pink monkeys knitted in Araucania Ranco color PINK that was posted here about a month ago!! Here is how I received them and Dotty sent the left over yarn. And here they are on my feet. They fit perfectly and are so comfy.
I am a lucky monkey recipient. Head over to my blog at http://pennypurlsandkittyknits.blogspot.com to check out all the other wonderful treats that I received. Even my Solara received a pressie.
Thank-you Dotty. You did good and made me one happy monkey partner.

2 comments:

The Imperfect Knitter said...

I love your socks , Lucky you having Dotty as your pal, she is one of the best .

Penny said...

I love them also and what a great pal she was.