Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Amazing Package from Jen Arrived

This was waiting for me when I got home on Tuesday , I am just so thrilled, The socks are knitted with Socks that rock , colourway Down Pour ... how apt , it hasn't stopped raining for days .

Jen sent me merino sock wool which she has dyed herself, you can't really see the colour , but take it from me it is beautiful , a really useful pencil case ( it will live in my knitting bag with notions in ) , a loveable little monkey , monkey key ring and badge ..................KNITPICKS CIRCS .....aren't they GREAT ? , KNITPICKS NEEDLE GUAGE , and KNITPICKS SIZE thingies ... can you tell that I love Knitpicks ?



This has been such a fun swap , is there going to be a number 3 ? Thank you Rebecca for organising this swap . I apologise for the photographs, usually W takes them for me , usually outdoors, today I have taken them myself and have had to hunt around the house for bright spots , everywhere is so dark and gloomy today .The clock isn't usually on it's side , I can't figure out how to turn the photo round !



Thank you Jen , I adore everything , and the socks fit just as if they had been knitted for me LOL .





No comments: