Sunday, July 1, 2007

Look what came!

Monkey Swap Package Received

After a long day at my daughter's water polo tournament I arrived home to find my monkey sock swap box waiting for me on the kitchen counter. Look at all the goodies Meghann sent (it took me a little investigation to figure out who my sender was because I only had a last name and return address). The monkey socks are a beautiful color and knit with a yarn thicker than what I used for my partner. I think the stitch pattern is even more defined with the thicker yarn. She also send several monkey goodies, a mirror, a candle, a monkey stamp and monkey thank you's. In the little tin are some beautiful stitch markers, perfect for small needles. I will be posting a picture of them on my blog along with more pics. Flash! My 21 year old daughter just walked off with the monkey candle and stamp. She is anmored with them. A big thank you to Meghann, your package is a hit!

No comments: